Sunday, April 27, 2014

Seattle skatecation day 2, 5 skateparks!

I think I went to 5 skateparks today?
I need some ibuprofen.
I'm feelin it, haha..


First stop was Seattle Center. It can be fun, but not my style. Still managed to have fun though with the kids!
Group shot with the Stess's, Hilja, and Will.
Minna and I did some wall rides..

Then we were off to Jefferson skatepark to meet up with all the ladies in town for the Skate Like A Girl event, Wheels of Fortune. 
This bowl is super fun!

Food break was next with my awesome skate friend Madi and parents, Michelle and Mike, at a rad cafe called the Tiny Ninja. Ha.. The chai tea was fabulous!
We decided to check out All Together Skatepark since the contest was there the next day. I pretended to be a street skater. 

Then off to Marginal Way, to skatepark under the bridge. Because you know you have to hit this iconic place when you're in Seattle!
And we ran into Sally! She shreds! Love her surf style!
I admittedly didn't skate it much, but here's a shot:

Then off to Belvue to meet up with the ladies here for the contest. The place was packed with girls shredding!
It was very slippery but fun.
It is also where I tore up my poor knees. Such is the skate life! :P
Minna took a shot of me getting ready to go.. Haha..
And one I get board..
And I hit this rail..

And then I went home to ice my knees, take a hot shower, and eat some ibuprofen! :P












No comments:

Post a Comment